The museum is open to visitors in accordance with the official information about the security measures and restrictions imposed in the country due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Please follow the guidelines and opening hours shown below.
We advise to plan at least 1 h for the visit and arrive until 14.00 and 16.00 (on Thursdays) respectively.
For epidemiologically safe visit please follow these rules:
- The museum can be visited by individual visitors or members of one household.
- Visitors from age of 7 must wear a facemask.
- A distance of 2 m from other visitors and staff must be kept, information in visual instructions and audio announcements, as well as instructions from the museum staff must be followed.
- Group visits must be booked in advance. (Bookings for educational institution groups currently are not accepted.)
- It is forbidden to visit the museum if you have symptoms of a respiratory infection, or if you must be in self-isolation, home quarantine or strict isolation. The museum has the right not to provide services to people with signs of respiratory infection.
- The museum does not provide services to people who do not comply with epidemiological safety requirements.
- Number of visitors is regulated according to the situation.
- Please, if possible, use bank card at the ticket office and plan your visit according to the museum opening hours.
To avoid crowding during the Covid-19 pandemic, free visit on Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays – 30 minutes before the museum closes, on Thursdays from 17.00 till 19.00 is cancelled.
To ensure visitor health and safety requirements some of interactive activities are temporarily closed.
The exhibition "Mammals of Latvia” is closed due to reconstruction funded by Cohesion fund.
Maximum number of visitors 67.
For further information, please click Visit.
Contacts for questions regarding the museum visit:
+371 67356058, +371 67356025, +371 67356053, email@example.com
Contacts for group bookings (Mondays–Fridays 9.00–17.30):
+371 67356051, +371 26665406, +371 67356039, firstname.lastname@example.org
You can reach us also in Facebook and Instagram.
We wish you a pleasant visit to the museum!