Visiting the museum
Individdual visitors (adults and children) can visit the museum without providing Covid-19 certificate.
Visitors taking part in a guided tour are required to provide interoperable vaccination and/or Covid-19 recovery certificate.
Children under 18 are not required to provide certificates or tests.
For a safe visit to the museum
- Medical masks or unvalved respiratorswith a level of safety FFP2 – FFP3 or KN95 are allowed to be used in the museum.
- Children between the age of 7 and 11 can use non-medical (fabric) masks.
- Please keep a distance of 2 m from other visitors and staff. Information in visual instructions and audio announcements, as well as instructions from the museum staff must be followed.
- It is forbidden to visit the museum if you have symptoms of a respiratory infection, or if you must be in self-isolation, home quarantine or strict isolation.
- Group visits must be booked in advance.
- The tickets can be purchased also in Mobilly mobile app.
- The museum does not provide services to people who do not comply with epidemiological safety requirements.
- For further information, please click Visit.
The museum is open in an epidemiologically unsafe environment.
The exhibitions "Mammals of Latvia”, "Animals of the World" and "Don't buy their lives (CITES)" are temporarily closed due to reconstruction funded by Cohesion fund.
Contacts for questions regarding the museum visit:
Contacts for group bookings (Mondays–Fridays 9.00–17.30):
You can reach us also in Facebook and Instagram.
We wish you a pleasant visit to the museum!